BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
June 21-23 with Gabi Walters, Creator
Hot Pilates is a challenging, full body, low impact, high intensity workout, using Pilates principles. It is designed for all fitness levels and it is one of the fastest growing fitness classes in the US. This training provides the basic knowledge to teach a well rounded class. The structured components are;
- A review of the Basic Pilates Principles
- A full explanation of the exercises and poses
- How to use cues
- How to explain cues
- How to construct the class
- How to get the class grounded
- How to be an effective instructor
Interested in teaching Hot Barre! Then join us for Fitness by Fatima’s Hot Barre training program. Training in the method includes topics such as: basic movement and body mechanics; instructor responsibilities; safety; building a class blueprint and proper music selection; effective and motivating group exercise and teaching methods/styles.
Participants will earn a certificate of training that states they have learned to:
- Safely and effectively format and teach a Hot Barre class (from warm up to cool down)
- Describe the main concepts, processes, and standards that underpin a successful group fitness class
- Incorporate the building blocks of strength, balance, endurance, and cardiovascular training to progressively challenge and properly train students
- Manage a safe, enjoyable, motivating, and orderly class in a professional Bikram yoga studio
Hot Barre training is a 15-hour in-person certification and training workshop. You’ll receive everything you need to begin teaching hot barre classes!
Join us from August 1st – September 21st for weekend intensives, one-to-one coaching, and pre-graduation teaching opportunities.
If you have a desire to share this beautiful practice with others, then consider participating in our 26+2 training co-sponsored by Sterling Hot Yoga. The training will take you through anatomy, deconstruct the 26 postures and provide you guidance on appropriate corrections. You will learn to teach and have the opportunity to teach live classes before graduation. Training will be held at our Riverdale Park facility in Maryland. Register by June 15 and get $400 off!